FILMS / POSITIVES / RIP SOFTWARE
Inkjet (ReproFilm) for positives
Our Inkjet Printer Film is a unique transparency film that is specifically engineered for the creation of superior quality film positives.
There is special coating on the emulsion side of our Inkjet Printer Film in order to increase the density of your final artwork and give you the best positive possible for creating your stencils.
Important Note: When printing on the Inkjet Printer Film, it is important that you print on the EMULSION side of the film. The emulsion side is the side that is NOT shiny.
- To be used with inkjet printers
- Ink dries instantly
- Pack of 100-sheet available in A4 and A3
- Rolls of 30mtr in the following widths are available – 410mm, 610mm, 914mm and 1120mm wide x 30mtr
INKJET PRINTER SETTINGS FOR HIGH DENSITY PRINTING
Every printer is different, but if your inkjet printer allows you to adjust ink and paper settings, we recommend adjusting the ink setting on your printer to print in only black ink and adjusting the paper setting to glossy or photo. This will give you the most density when printing.
Here is an example of how to change the print settings on your inkjet printer for best print results (options may vary depending on your printer):
- Click File and then click Print
- In the Print window, open the Properties (may be called Options, Printer Setup, or Printer Preferences)
- Under Paper Type, choose Inkjet, Glossy, or Photo
- Under Print Quality, choose Best
- Under Color options, choose Black & White or Black Only (if that is an option)
- Under Printer Speed, choose the slowest option possible or uncheck any boxes that say fast or quick
Laser Film for positives
Our Laser Films can produce high quality dense positives with your laser printer. We have these films specifically coated with Anti-Static coating to avoid films sticking to each other while sitting in your printer tray. Packs of 100-sheets available in both A4 and A3.