Creating digitally printed, vinyl cut, and print/cut signs and graphics is easy with SignLab. Functioning as a vector and bitmap design and production platform, SignLab allows you to drive multiple job queues with output to most printers, cutters, and hybrid print/cut devices.
Print and Cut
Creating digitally printed, vinyl cut, and print/cut signs and graphics is easy with SignLab Print and Cut. By integrating easy to set up file transfers to Visual Production Manager from all major third-party programs like Corel Draw, Illustrator and PhotoShop, SignLab allows you to drive multiple job queues with output to most printers, cutters and hybrid print/cut devices. Manufacturers supported include, Roland, Mutoh, Mimaki, Summa, Gerber, Graphtec, Epson, Hewlett Packard, Canon and many others.
SignLab also functions as a vector and bitmap design and production platform, allowing you to use one interface for your entire production process. With SignLab’s unmatched image processing speed, in house design, creation, and production of quality products has never been faster and easier.
An all-inclusive vinyl cut signage design and production software product but also supports the design of full color graphics that may be sourced out for wide format digitally printed signs. All the great tools included within SignLab Vinyl plus a complete feature set of advanced, yet easy to use color design tools required for large format printing or print and cut signs and graphics.
VinylPro features all the vector tools required for design of vinyl cut signage plus complete bitmap tools for design of graphics for wide format digitally printed or print and cut graphics that can be outsourced for production.
Work seamlessly with Corel, Illustrator and PhotoShop using “send to SignLab” plug-ins that are automatically installed in these software packages. An error-free and quick way to work with multiple files that may be included within your final design.
SignLab Vinyl Pro includes features developed over 20 years of close work with all major vinyl cutter manufacturers. The vinyl cutting feature set included within this package is a must have for beginner and professional sign makers alike.
With hundreds of cutter drivers to choose from, SignLab CutPro offers a complete vinyl cutting design and production workstation that is feature rich in text composition, design, layout and production tools. Rather than switch between design software and cutting software, SignLab CutPro is a single package solution that combines design features and cutting capabilities. CutPro’s all in one design offers Power weed, nesting, customer proofs via email and dozens more tools, from one easy to use interface.
Best of all, the combination of design and production means you only need to setup and configure SignLab CutPro one time, then create and cut all your work from one software package.
A complete stand-alone, sign making-specific design station. Great for existing SignLab users if you want to add a design-only workstation to your shop or for sign makers currently using other software that may not be sign-specific. SignLab DesignPro. All the bitmap/vector tools you need to create high-value, quality signage. Bring files from DesignPro into full-fledged SignLab packages that output to vinyl cutters or digital printers.
Signmakers who don’t use SignLab but may be using RIP-only software to send jobs to their digital printers or print/cut devices are able to leverage the design power within this package by simply exporting the completed file directly to their software RIP and then print or printing and cutting the file. SignLab DesignPro is loaded with all the text composition, design, and layout tools you need in a single easy-to-use package.
SignLab RasterLink™ Edition
Maximize the investment you have made in your Mimaki™ printer.
This module enables SignLab to work seamlessly with your Mimaki RasterLink™ software!
- “File > Print to RasterLink™”: Seamless interface between SignLab and RasterLink™
- Design and build your entire project in SignLab. Send directly to RasterLink™. No exporting then importing required.
- No need to learn awkward production workflows in your desktop publishing program. SignLab facilitates your production.
Add this seamless interface with Mimaki’s RasterLink™ software to your existing SignLab package (Only applicable to certain packages. Please contact your dealer or CADlink directly for details)
SignLab VersaWorks™ Edition
A specially configured for sending designs directly to your VersaWorks™ queues and your Roland™ printer. Print quickly and easily to either queue “A” or “B” directly from SignLab. Includes the VersaWorks™ color palette for easy color matching. Also includes bitmap and vector design tools, professional text composition tools, and most importantly, all the sign-specific layout and production tools needed to create signs and wide format graphics. No need to switch back and forth between different bitmap and vector design applications, do it all right from SignLab for VersaWorks™
- Maximize the investment you have made in your Roland printer – SignLab for VersaWorks is a pre-configured software package that supports the unique features found in many Roland™ printers and print/cut devices. It provides a simple interface that sends jobs directly into either queue “A” or queue “B” in the VersaWorks RIP software.
- Spectacular results using metallic and white inks – NEW! Unique metallic support that enhances photographic images and creates stunning visual effects that is simply not available in other software packages. It also extends the achievable color gamut. Leverage the maximum benefits associated with the new and exciting ink development by Roland™
- SignLab for VersaWorks facilitates production- Design and build your entire sign or graphics in SignLab and then send directly to VersaWorks. No need to export/import multiple times between design and production applications. A seamless and error-proof workflow.