Rotary Screens – Emulsions & Chemicals
ColorScreen offers a range of rotary screen emulsions, chemicals as well as endrings from SPGPrints® for both conventional and digital engraving methods that have been developed to achieve the highest quality results.
- Emulsions for manual or machine coating of rotary screens of all mesh counts
- Chemically and mechanically resistant to all printing pastes
- Easy coating, very fine details, hardly effected by overexposure
- End ring adhesive with fast hardening and good resistance
- Full range of auxiliary chemicals
The renowned endrings are made of high-quality aluminium and show extreme stability in characteristics such as diameter, dimensions and weight. That’s why we can vow that our endrings will always have a perfect fit. This way imbalances in both the endrings and the screen are avoided. The endrings’ perfect circular shape keeps screens from breaking and minimizes wear and tear on the machines’ printheads.
- All sizes of endrings available
- Top quality aluminium to ensure rings keep their shape
- Highest standards in roundness and stability
- Suitable for all SPGPrints rotary screen-printing systems
- Normal type and long lip version suiting your needs
Contact the Colorscreen Team for further details.